Arm yourself for an efficient pec, back and shoulder workout.
Developing a lean, muscular chest is an integral part of every weight training routine, and sculpting a full, balanced chest requires a wide array of movements that target muscles from a variety of angles.
Body-Solid's Pro-Dual Pec/Delt Machine's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning.
The Pro-Dual Pec/Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro-Dual Pec/Delt Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro-Dual Pec/Delt Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Pro-Dual Pec/Delt Machine puts you in the drivers seat for stronger pecs, back and shoulders.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements.
- Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises.
- Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 6 cm x 12 cm oval tubing
- Electrostatic applied powder coated
- Ø 5.5 mm, 1000 kg rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm™ upholstery over 5 cm high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- Ø 1.25 cm connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Extended handle provides multiple gripping positions
- Independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements
- Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises
- Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position
- Includes a 95 kg weight stack with a 140 kg weight stack option
- Works as a modular component on the Pro-Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack gyms
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Product dimensions: L 144.7 x W 86.3 x H 175.2 cm
- Net weight: 228.16 kg