Designed to provide an intense ab workout while eliminating strain on the lower back, the Vertical Knee Raise Machine is hard to beat for vacuuming the waistline. Easy and convenient step entry makes getting started a breeze.
Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ back pads and arm supports reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working on your abs and obliques. Both machines feature Dip Station handles with oversized handgrips for a killer triceps/ deltoid/ lower pec workout.
Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction.
Read more below.
- 10° reverse pitch increases abdominal range-of-motion and securely locks you into position
- Lat Pull-Up / Chin-Up Station features easy step-up entry
- Easy access Dip Station features oversized diameter grips for ultimate comfort
- Push-Up Station is cushioned and mounted a full 30.5 cm off the floor for the deepest pec building push-ups possible
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm™ back pad features extra lumbar support
- Heavy-gauge 5 x 5 cm" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Product : L 146.5 x W 107 x H 208.3 cm
- Package: L 160 x W 65 x H 14 cm
- Distance between dip handles: 52 cm
- Distance to top of dip handles: 137 cm
- Distance between arm pads: 40.6 cm
- Distance to top of arm pads: 150 cm
- Length lat chin bar: 107 cm
- Net/gross weight: 51 kg / 53.5 kg