The Body-Solid LVLA Leverage Lat Pulldown has a steel mainframe, with an electrostatically applied metallic silver powder coat paint finish, sealed bearing pivot points and weight plate holders for storage.
The LVLA Leverage Lat Pulldown is constructed with the commercial facility in mind featuring dual axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pull downs and 360 degree articulating hand grips for free floating downward pulling motion and advanced biomechanics.
Plus durable, doublestitched upholstery with gas assisted, adjustable seat pad.
Read more below.
- Adjustable leg hold down pads
- Adjustable seat pad in height
- Dual axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pull downs
- 360 degree articulating hand grips for free floating downward pulling motion
- Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
- 5 x 7,5 cm gauge steel mainframe
- Thick and comfortable DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Electrostatically applied powder coated against scratching
- 4 Weight plate holders for plate storage
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- For Olympic weight plates only
- Product: L 193 x W 124.5 x H 213.4 cm
- Package: L 146 x W 121 x H 29 cm
- Net/gross weight : 83 kg / 112.5 kg
- Colour : grey, black lining