The Endurance by Body-Solid E400 Elliptical Trainer is built with a patented center drive design and a low center of gravity providing a smooth and quiet cardio workout.
This unit has an adjustable 43 -58 cm stride to ensure the best fit for all users. Dual-action upper and lower body movements provide a total body workout. Fully adjustable with 20 levels of resistance, the E400 Elliptical also features a wireless HRC (heart-rate control) with a chest strap that keeps users in their target zones. The center drive design provides a more compact and stable platform than front or rear-drive ellipticals without compromising biomechanics. The Endurance by Body-Solid E400 will fit into rooms and homes other machines cannot.
Additional features include a 135 kg weight capacity, a low step-up height of just 20.5 cm, an interactive LED display, transport handles for movement and a water bottle holder. The Endurance by Body-Solid E400 Elliptical Trainer is programmable with six preset programs, five heart-rate programs, manual mode and two user profiles.
Read more below.
- Patented Center Drive design
- Smooth and quiet motion
- Compact and stable design
- Low center of gravity combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking
- Dual-action upper and lower body with premium handgrips and pedals
- Adjustable 43 -58 cm stride
- Six preset programs, five heart rate programs, manual mode & two user profiles
- 20 levels of quiet magnetic resistance
- Handles for easy transport
- 20.5 cm step-up height
Programmable, with five HRC programs, seven programs, and two user programs
- Product : L 127 x W 78.7 x H 167.6 cm
- Package: L 117 x W 84 x H 61 cm
- Net/gross weight: 110.7 kg / 124.7 kg
- Max. user weight: 135 kg
Owner’s manual (PDF)