The Body-Solid Pro-Dual Adjustable Cable Column is an achievement in design and engineering that stacks a virtually unlimited range of exercises into a compact 7.5 by 10 cm footprint. With a simple pop-pin adjustment, the vertically adjustable pulleys can be set for over 100 exercises at a level that is comfortable for any size user. It can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro-Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
The Pro-Dual Adjustable Cable Column features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
The Pro-Dual Adjustable Cable Column features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 6 x 11.7 cm oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and 1.25 cm diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Pro-Dual Adjustable Cable Column are 5.5 mm in diameter and are rated to over 1100 kg, providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Pro-Dual Adjustable Cable Column in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- Improve flexibility
- Increase core stability
- Improve balance and strength
- Develop and maintain sport-specific strength
- Mainframe 5 cm x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide rods: highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Instructional placard included
- 18 incremental adjustments for multiple positioning
- User-friendly one handed adjustments on vertical pulley system for quick workouts
- Pivoting quad pulley design allows full range of motion
- Dual handle design for isolateral movements
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Product dimensions: L 116.8 x W 91.4 x H 210.8 cm
- Net weight: 275.34 kg