The Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion table is designed to relieve stress, reduce back pain, increase flexibility and improve your posture by suspending your body's weight in a comfortable, controllable motion.
A strong, stable base supports a comfortably padded nylon backboard. The BFINVER10 features a spring-loaded safety strap to ensure stability during inversion. A graduated scale on the extension bar allows simple, fast adjustments to accommodate users up to 190 cm tall. For additional comfort, adjustable ankle cuffs provide a custom fit that cannot be achieved with foam rollers common to many inversion tables. Best of all, you can simply pull two pins on the BFINVER10 to collapse and fold it away into any closet.
The Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table is designed to take advantage of the downward force of gravity to relieve pressure in your back. In one smooth, fluid move, you can safely go from an upright position to completely inverted. Just adjust the unit to accommodate your height and strap the ankle cuffs to secure a safe, comfortable fit. Then, lean back and enjoy the many benefits of inversion therapy, including less back and neck pain, fewer headaches, better posture, improved blood flow and less stress.
Explore a new perspective on back pain and spinal decompression with the Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table.
- Strong, stable base supports
- Padded nylon backboard designed for comfort and breathability
- Spring-loaded safety strap that controls stability and allows you to glide
- Quickly and safely from the upright position to full inversion
- Adjustable ankle cuffs that offer a comfortable, customizable fit
- Simple, 2-pin collapse-and-fold design that allows for fast storage in any closet
- Ideal for home use
- Product Weight: 20.87 kg
- Product Dimensions: L 119 x W 76 x H 152 cm
- Package Dimension: L 132 x W 78.7 x H 15.2 cm