Built to deliver strength - and deliver it does. Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club use, the Chest Press' rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine's superb handling. Its large base frame aids stability and comfort, and yields a neutral weight distribution. Substantial rear and side subframes help eliminate lateral torsion and vibration. Kick-assist lever allows you to move the handgrips into comfortable Start and Finish positions for a complete pre-stretch and full range-of-motion without straining.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips concentrate distinct areas of the Chest and Triceps. This Chest Press has all the essential components for a great workout experience.
- Kick-assist lever
- Multi-positions antislip grip
- Antislip footrest and central bar
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant Durafirm upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Strengtenth structure
- Weight stack 95 kg
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Ideal for private and commercial use
- Dimensions: L 115 x W 135 x H 158 cm
- Weight: 198 kg
- Color: grey, black lining