With its weight-assisted kneepad mechanism, the Fusion Chin-Dip provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight. Plus, its 95 kg weight stack enables you to counterbalance your own bodyweight.
By doing pull-ups chin-ups and dips, you can effectively and efficiently build muscles in your arms, shoulders and back. Add vertical knees raises, and you'll soon see an increase in definition of your lower abdominal muscles.
Best of all, the benefits of these exercises can be enjoyed by fitness enthusiasts of all skill and strength levels.
Read more below.
- Lat Pull-Up (wide grip) / Chin-Up (close grip) station features easy step-up entry
- Counter-resistance knee-pad platform allows user to control desired weight-assist balance
- Easy access Dip station features oversized diameter grips for ultimate comfort
- 106.5 cm lat bar with close grip handles
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm™ back, arm and knee pads.
- 11 gauge steel frame with 5 x 7,5 cm oval tubing
- 5 x 5 cm all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- 136 kg and 180 kg weight stack available
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Product: L 165 x W 1437 x H 210.8 cm
- Distance between dip handles: 51 cm
- Distance to top of dip handles: 136 cm
- Distance between arm pads: 44.5 cm
- Distance to top of arm pad: 141 cm
- Package 1: L 165 x W 36 x H 24 cm
- Package 2: L 112 x W 64 x H 18 cm
- Package 3 : L 144 x W 36 x H 13 cm
- Package 4 : L 49 x W 20 x H 16 cm
- Package 5 : L 183 x W 79 x H 11 cm
- Package 6 : N/A
- Net/gross weight : 217 kg / 234.2 kg
- Color: grey, black lining