Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list.
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 272 kg weight capacity.
- Large legs for perfect stability
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style adjustable back pad (up to 90°)
- Adjustable seat pad (8 positions)
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer (#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Dimensions : L 153 x W 72 x H 51 cm (H 127 cm when inclined)
- Weight : 28 kg
- Maximum supported weight : 272 kg
- Colour : grey, black lining
- Height to pad - flat position 50 cm
- Back pad 23,75 cm wide