In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals.
- Body-Solid's revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results.
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- A leg curl station that lets the user develop both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your gym to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- May add attachments to both sides of gym.
- Left side facing gym - 1/2:1 ratio
- Right side facing gym - 2:1 ratio
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
- New curved, design forward aesthetic
- Smaller footprint (183 cm x 132 cm x 209 cm tall)
- 5 cm x 10 cm 11 gauge oval tubing
- 6 mm upper support plates
- 4 position Biangular Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Seated leg extension / leg curl with pivoting rollers
- Chest supported mid row arms
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts
- Low row positions
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulleys
- Telescoping backrest with multiple position cushion
- Gas assist telescoping seat
- 2 precabled accessory attachment points
- High-density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps
- Weight stack shrouds
- Optional side pulley covers
- Product dimensions: L 193 x W 122 x H 210.8 cm
- Package 1 dimensions: L 176 x W 78 x H 33 cm
- Packag 2 dimensions: L 111 x W 36 x H 25 cm
- Package 3 dimensions: L 191 x W 46 x H 30 cm
- Packag 4 dimensions: L 195 x W 19 x H 18 cm
- Product weight: 310.72 kg