Growing in popularity by the year, landmines and landmine attachments are versatile, safe and easy-to-use.
A 360° pivot allows for comfortable rotational exercises, coupled with a strong 18cm base that easily slides into stacked 45lb plates. 7-gauge steel means the LMPP can withstand the rigors of an intense gym.
Using almost any olympic bar, users can perform rows, deadlifts, presses, squats and more.
Landmine exercises allow users to train in multiple planes while targeting a number of muscle groups. Thanks to a multitude of rotational exercise possibilities, landmines improve strength and power while working the stabilizing muscles of the core, hips and shoulders.
Trainers and strength coaches alike love landmines because they’re safe, easy-to-use and most importantly, effective.
Landmine exercises are easy-to-learn and don’t carry the same safety risks involved with traditional lifting moments. Landmines are ideal for large groups without fear of injury due to improper form or lack of supervision.
- 18 cm base post easily slides into into stacked 45lb Plates
- 5.1 cm diameter sleeve
- 360° pivot allows comfortable rotational exercises
- Portable design for easy transport
- 7 gauge steel, suitable for gyms
- Works with almost any olympic bar
- Pivot sleeve length: 25,4 cm
- Capacity: 145 kg
- Product dimensions: L 25.4 x W 25.4 x H 6.35 cm