The Body-Solid Pro-Select Biceps & Triceps GCBT-STK unique cam design features intelligent dual function capabilities for the price of one. The bicep tricep machine features a wide range of adjustability from a 7 position seat adjustment to 28 different starting positions ensuring full range of motion.
The bicep curl pivots and rotates to accommodate forearm length while reducing wrist stress. Positioned at a 30 degree angle the arm stabilization pad allows proper joint alignment without elbow pressure on the pad. Pull the large pop pin to lower the lifting arm and grab hold of the rotating v-bar handle for the bicep curl exercise. Now adjust the lifting arm upward and lock it in for a quality tricep pressdown.
The intelligent design of the Body-Solid Pro-Select Biceps & Triceps GCBT-STK makes it incredibly easy to both raise and lower the padded adjustable seat for proper posture and kinetic alignment. If the upper body is too high, the leverage is compromised on the muscles, if the body is too low, there is too much leverage and the challenge drastically diminishes.
The feet should be squarely placed on the ground for stability, the arms shoulder width apart, and the elbows should touch down on the pad below the shoulder line. Furthermore, the back should be straight not curved, and the eyes directed forward. The Body-Solid Pro-Select Biceps & Triceps GCBT-STK was engineered to make all this effortless, and easy on users, whether they’re going light, or really heavy.
- Multi grip handle allows overhand and underhand grip positions
- Ultra thick Durafirm uholstery
- 7 position seat adjustment
- 28 hole adjustment for a full range of motion
- Arm pad positioned at 30° angle for precise biomechanical movement
- 5 x 5 cm and 5 x 10 cm high tensile strength steel
- Adjustable lifting arm cam can be positioned upward for triceps workout
- Selectorized 95 kg weight stack
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Product dimensions: L 162.5 x W 147.3 x H 177.8 cm
- Package dimensions: L 96.7 x W 85.3 x H 18.2 cm
- Net weight: 188.70 kg
Download GCBT-STK Datasheet (PDF)
Download GCBT-STK Owner’s Manual (PDF)