The SFID425 from Body-Solid is a full commercial rated adjustable weight bench which allows flat, incline, and decline angles for strength training and core training.
Starting with the same frame mechanics and design of Body-Solid's popular SFID325 bench, the more versatile SFID425 adjustable FID bench adds a wider seat and fixed leg hold down which then allows the user to lock their legs in place for several strength exercises and functional training movements including decline bench press, decline dumbbell press, ab crunches, oblique twists, ball toss sit-ups, and more.
The SFID425 works great as a stand-alone flat-incline-decline bench for dumbbell training. Or, use the front transport handle and oversized wheels on the rear of the bench to roll the bench into a smith machine, squat rack, or power cage for barbell presses.
Read more below.
Thick, durable back and seat pads pivot on sealed bearings to provide unsurpassed durability and quality. The seat pad can be adjusted to flat, 10, and 18 degrees. The bench pad offers seven separate adjustments including flat, 15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees as well as a -18 degree decline.
With its 450 kg weight capacity, the rock-solid SFID425 is as heavy duty as it comes for serious strength training and powerlifting at home or for use in garage gyms, school weight rooms, dues-paying clubs, or any other training facility.
- Fully-commercial rated
- For use with dumbbells or with smith machines, squat racks, and power racks
- 50 x 76 mm 11-gauge steel frame construction
- Independent back pad and seat pad adjustments
- Matte Black frame paint finish is scratch resistant
- Thick, durable padding with Black upholstery
- Sealed bearings at adjustment points
- Independent back and seat adjustments
- Ladder back adjustment with handle for quick and secure position changes
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees) and decline (-18 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Back Pad tapers from 24 cm wide at top to 30.5 cm wide towards seat pad for additional lower back support
- Height from floor to top of pad in flat position 46 cm
- Fixed leg hold down to perform decline presses, sit-ups, and other decline exercises
- Front handle and oversized wheels on rear frame support for easy transportation
- Product :L 168.7 x W 63.7 x H 45.5 cm
- Package: L 134 x W 53 x H 35 cm
- Net weight: 40.8 kg / 47 kg
- Weight capacity: 450 kg