Do you sometimes feel pounded, beaten and jarred? Inversion boots allow you to recover quickly from compression fatigue caused by jogging, aerobic training, stepping, bicycling and weight training. Inversion boots counteract the downward pull of gravity.
Hanging in the inverted position brings instant relief to many forms of back pain and spasms associated with consistent downward gravitational pull on the spine, discs and muscles. Just a few minutes a day are sufficient to spread apart painful compressed discs. Back, neck and shoulder muscles are also stretched, further increasing flexibility and reducing pain.
Read more below.
Recommended by doctors and used in hospital back clinics nationwide. Boots feature thick, comfortable, contoured support pads and have a heavy-duty single-action locking mechanism with built-in safety lever. Extra pads allow easy adjustment for all size users.
Requires a horizontal bar to hang from (Chinning bar, power rack, etc.)
- Thick, comfortable, contoured support pads
- Heavy duty single-action locking mechanism
- Built-in safety lever
- Extra pads allow easy adjustment for all size users
- With training exercises booklet
- Colour : black
- Product : L 17.8 x W 21.6 x H 17.8 cm
- Package: L 30 x W 20 x H 20 cm
- Net/gross weight: 2.9 kg / 3.2 kg