The Pro Club Line Back Machine was scientifically designed to help you overcome impossible obstacles. It's a favorite of hospital therapists and has a proven success record for setting performance standards for lower back strengthening and rehabilitation.
Body-Solid's "no-compromise" design engineering is nearly apparent upon first inspection. Features include a fully adjustable seat pad, leg hold-down rollers, comfortable contoured back pad and a weight stack that is easily accessible from the exercise position.
Pivot point properly aligns with the user's hip joint for biomechanically accurate, full range-of-motion exercise movement. Unique variable resistance cam allows smooth, safe, comfortable isolation of erectus spinal muscles.
Adjustable seat belt fits all size users and stabilizes your body for flexion movement. You'll love the way this machine responds - with power, safety and
Read more below.
- Low center of gravity that maximises workout stability
- Comfortably contoured back pad
- Fully adjustable seat
- Leg hold-down oversized foam rollers
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant Durafirm™ upholstery is double-stitched
- 95 kg weight stack
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel.
- Ideal for private & commercial use
- Product: L 107 x W 117 x H 158 cm
- Net weight: 193 kg
- Colour: grey, black lining