Pro Club Line Rotary Torso Machine SOT1800G
There is no better tool to tone and develop the abdominals, obliques and lower back than the Rotary Torso Machine.
Ergonomically designed for both comfort and isolation of all midsection muscle groups, this machine is a must for any facility with members who want to firm their waist and strengthen their lower back.
Simple pop in cam adjustment allows users to expand or limit their range of motion. The 95 kg weight stack is numbered for quick and easy resistance selection.
Special features include a multi angle heavy gauge steel foot plate and Durafirm™ upholstered hip, forearm and retractable lower body support pads for stability and comfort.
Read more below.
- Cam adjustment allows users to expand or limit their range of motion
- Low center of gravity that maximises workout stability
- Multi-angle heavy-gauge steel diamond plate foot platform
- Upholstered, retractable lower body support for user safety & comfort
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant Durafirm™ upholstery is double-stitched
- Selectorized weight stack 95 kg
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Ideal for private & commercial use
- Product: L 157 x W 130 x H 123 cm
- net weight: 252 kg
- Colour: grey, black lining