Pro Club Line Seated Row Machine SRM1700
This seated row machine provides the most effective back and shoulder exercises for men and woman of all ages and strength capabilities.
Thick, comfortable and fully adjustable chest pad and seat pad allow full pre-stretch to optimize latissimus (large back muscle), dors and upper back muscle isolation, while eliminating stress on the lower back.
Unique vertical and horizontal grips utilize friction free oil-lite bronze bushing that pivot over solid steel axles for ultimate strength, durability and smooth performance.
Each of the dual grip positions are mounted on a swiveling pull arm bracket that allows maximum concentration and isolation of all back and shoulder muscles.
Features include 5 x 10 cm high tensile strength steal mainframe construction and a center-pull design that distributes weight more evenly to eliminate torsional loading.
This machine delivers more strength, comfort and versatility for novice or experienced users of all sizes.
Includes 95 kg weight stack & shroud.
Read more below.
- Low center of gravity that maximises workout stability
- Fully adjustable seat
- Angled press down bars
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant Durafirm™ upholstery is double-stitched
- 95 kg weight stack (140 kg optional)
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Ideal for private & commercial use
- Product: L 115 x W 140 x H 158 cm
- Net weight: 201 kg
- Colour: grey, black lining