Body-Solid Pro Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine
A lat machine is an essential piece of equipment for workouts including pull downs, dumbbell rows, bent over rows, chins, “T” bar rows, and seated cable rows.
Body-Solid's Pro Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine is engineered with a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pull down bar permits wide, medium or narrow handgrip position.
The Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine also features a no-cable-change design to provide seamless transitions between long pull and seated row exercises. Adjustable hold-down pads add stability for lifts beyond that of a user's body weight.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine lets you get a grip on a strong upper body.
Note: This is only the DLAT without Frame and Weights ! This Product is not a stand alone machine, but only an option to the DGYM ( Pro Dual Modular Gym)
Read more below.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 6 cm x 12 cm oval tubing
- Electrostatic applied powder coated
- 5.5 mm diameter, 1000 kg rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm™ upholstery over 5 cm high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- 1.25 cm diameter connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Accessory hooks store cable attachments when not in use
- Adjustable leg hold downs
- Product: L 195.6 x W 119.4 x H 210.8 cm
- Net/gross weight: 77.8 kg / 83.5 kg
- Color: grey and black