The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro-Dual Multi Press
Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid Pro-Dual Multi Press is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- A more defined chest
- A stronger back
- Well-muscled arms
Note: This is only the DPRS without frame and weights !
This Product is not a stand alone machine, but only an option to the DGYM (Pro-Dual Modular Gym)
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings
- 11 gauge 6 cm x 12 cm oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish
- Spun steel aircraft cables are Ø 5.5 mm rated to over 1000 kg
- Durafirm™ upholstery over 5 cm high density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic end and foot caps
- Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement
- Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development
- Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps
- Includes a 95 kg weight stack with a 410 kg weight stack option
- Works as a modular component on the Pro-Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack gyms
- Product dimensions: L 226 x W 144.7 x H 157.4 cm
- Net weight: 191.87 kg