Built with heavy-gauge steel, the Body-Solid Tools TBR50 is built to withstand the toughest workouts. The TBR50’s pivot sleeve features a free-flowing 360-degree swivel and is built to accommodate any Olympic barbell.
The Body-Solid Tools T-Bar Row / Landmine Base can be bolted to the floor for secure workouts or kept unbolted for portability. Additional features include a rope anchor for attaching Body-Solid Tools Fitness Ropes adding even more workout versatility to the T-Bar Row / Landmine Base.
* For use with landmine workouts including presses, rows, squats, deadlifts and more.
Read more below.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Free-flowing 360-degree pivot sleeve
- Accommodates any Olympic barbell
- Bolt to floor for stability or keep unbolted for portability
- Rope anchor for attaching fitness ropes
- Product : L 59 x W 38 x H 12 cm
- Package: L 50 x W 42 x H 14.5 cm
- Net/gross weight: 14 kg / 16 kg