Get the most out of your walking routine with the Body-Solid Endurance T50 Walking Treadmill under your feet.
Offering up full-length handrails that run the length of the machine for added support, this walking treadmill was designed for the needs of today's seniors and rehabilitation. Its orthopedic belt is easily accessed with its wide rear-entry ramp that puts your feet at the same level of the belt.
The high-torque motor has a speed from 0.1 to 5 km/h with 0.1 km/h increments.
Experience the ease and functionality of the center console with large buttons for information such as time/distance, speed and heart rate/calories.
The thick walking belt on the T50 provides added comfort with an ergonomically positioned contact heart rate monitor. Oversized interface buttons make it easier than ever to make adjustments on the move.
Read more below.
- Motor: high torque 1.25 hp motor
- Speed: 0.1-5 km/h adjustable in 0.1 km increments
- Running surface: 45 x 129.5 cm
- Foldable: no
- Cushioning: extra soft
- Control buttons: extra large
- Screen: 3 large 4.5 cm blue LED displays for easy viewing
- Console feedback: time, distance, speed, heart rate and calories burned
- Programs: manual
- Product: L 195.6 x W 75 x H 136 cm
- package: L 185 x W 84 x H 33 cm
- Net/gross weight: 73.4 kg / 81.4 kg
- Max. user weight: 140 kg
- Warranty frame: lifetime
- Warranty parts: 2 years
- Warranty electronics (batteries not included): 2 years
- Warranty wear parts: 6 months