The SFB125 Flat Bench from Body-Solid is a full commercial rated utility workout bench designed for club use.
Built on a heavy-duty steel base and constructed of 50 x 76 mm 11-gauge steel, the SFB125 can handle loads up to 680 kg, making it perfect for heavy dumbbell training as well as bench press training inside a power rack or smith machine.
The extra thick 10 cm high pad is 122 x 30.5 cm in size, ideal for comfort and versatility when performing exercises such as dumbbell bench press, dumbbell shoulder press, seated dumbbell curls, lateral dumbbell raises, triceps kickbacks, one arm dumbbell rows, skull crushers, and more.
Read more below.
The SFB125 is also a stable platform for performing lower body exercises such as single leg dumbbell lunges and doing core abdominal work such as butterfly kicks.
Grab a hold of the ergonomic handle in front, tip the bench forward, and roll the SFB125 into your favorite rack station when you are ready to take on the Olympic barbell for blasting your chest.
Nothing feels more rock-solid beneath you than the SFB125 when performing your bench press max!
- Full commercial rated
- Black powder coated finish
- High-density foam with Black stitched upholstery
- Upholstery wear guard with Body-Solid logo
- Attached transport wheels and handle
- 5 x 7.5 cm 11-gauge steel construction
- Attached transport wheels
- Product : L 160 x W 63.7 x H 43.3 cm
- Pad: L 122 x W 30.5 cm
- Package: L155 x W 40.5 x H 33.5 cm
- Net/gross weight: 26.5 kg / 30 kg
- Weight capacity: 680 kg